The pandemic has caused many people to postpone seeking medical care. Skin cancer and many other skin, hair and nail conditions still need to be treated in order to prevent them from getting worse and help patients stay their healthiest. That is why OnSpot is committed to making our medical clinics as COVID-safe as possible.
OnSpot is committed to the health and safety of its patients, staff and surrounding communities. We are following guidance issued by both the state and federal governments, American Academy of Dermatology, Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization.
OnSpot is uniquely positioned to make its clinics COVID-safe. Each of our mobile clinics have UVC lighting installed in our HVAC systems to kill bacteria and airborne viruses including COVID-19 as well as filter the air every 90 seconds. The air in each of our clinics is filtered 40x per hour. In a typical hospital setting, the air is filtered 6-9x per hour.
Medical Clinic Precautions
- UVC Lights installed in HVAC system to kill bacteria and viruses including COVID-19
- Air filtration system rotates and filters the air every 90 seconds
- All surfaces cleaned and sterilized between patient appointments following CDC, local and federal health guidelines
- All insurance paperwork done online or over the phone to limit patients at reception area and limit time in vehicle
Staff & Patient Precautions
- Remote check-in for all patients
- All appointment-based to minimize crowds inside and outside vehicle