Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, CMS has waived restrictions on telehealth services allowing visits to now be processed through your insurance. Therefore, during this national state of emergency, the $50 fee is waived. The uninsured patient rate is $99/new patient, $75/established patient.
Telemedicine with OnSpot Dermatology
Connect with our dermatology team virtually - anytime, anywhere
With OnSpot's telemedicine app, PocketPatient ™, you truly have access to dermatology care no matter where you are - no appointment needed!
Telehealth may be for you if:
- You're busy and can't easily make an in-person appointment
- You have a minor skin issue like an insect bite, rash, skin lesion, minor burn or acne
- You're traveling on business or away at college and unable to make an in-office appointment for follow-up
- You need refills of a prior medication but haven't been seen recently
- It just seems easier to do everything online!
How to Access Telehealth
New patients or those without a profile in OnSpot's Patient Portal:
Please call 877-2-ONSPOT to receive your login credentials.
Existing patients with a patient portal already set up:
Enter the following provider URL: onspotdermatology.ema.md
You can access your telehealth visit through your patient portal on any computer or laptop with a webcam. You can access your patient portal at onspotdermatology.ema.md.
Helpful hints: Make sure that your compatible desktop or laptop computer has a webcam and microphone enabled. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are the preferred web browsers.
Log in using your OnSpot Patient Portal Username and Password.